AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I dont need no stinking mirrors! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8024)

223rem December 21st 04 08:01 PM

I dont need no stinking mirrors!

http://tinypic.com/yf1wg

This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
IMO.

Brent P December 21st 04 09:40 PM

In article > , 223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

No useful center mirror either.

typical driving in the USA, it's everybody else's responsibility to dodge
him.

Brent P December 21st 04 09:40 PM

Max December 22nd 04 06:18 PM

223rem a écrit :
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

Driver's mirrors were only mandatory on new cars in the USA in 1968-ish...

--
----------------------
http://www.saab-900.tk

Max December 22nd 04 06:18 PM

DYM December 23rd 04 01:11 AM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:01:04 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
>This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
>has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
>on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
>IMO.

Report him to that web site in the other thread?!?

DYM

DYM December 23rd 04 01:11 AM

[email protected] December 29th 04 04:29 PM

223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

You got the company name, email the owner the picture. Here's their
website

http://www.pescopest.com/

[email protected] December 29th 04 04:29 PM

[email protected] December 29th 04 04:30 PM

223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

OMG, I went to their site, and their mission statement on their home
page reads:

".....We firmly believe Safety First is a good rule of thumb in
protecting families, pets, and property. Many of our clients have
allowed us to protect their property for over 50 years."

LOL!