AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   rFactor startup (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74885)

Chang Liu September 19th 06 06:17 PM

rFactor startup

So there are lots of these rFactor fans here.

Maybe the game is not so enjoyable because I don't have all the content.

Where in the world do I get them? Can anyone post like a guide?

GaryP September 19th 06 06:19 PM

rFactor startup

Try here?
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

Are you updated to 1150? That would be the first step.
GP

==--== September 20th 06 01:56 AM

rFactor startup

"Chang Liu" > wrote in message
> So there are lots of these rFactor fans here.
>
> Maybe the game is not so enjoyable because I don't have all the content.
>
> Where in the world do I get them? Can anyone post like a guide?

---------

Huge fan here! ;)

yes, as stated, you MUST visit rfactorcentral.com
also at rfactor.net - you gotta get v.1150 + the newest racecast dll +
Lienz + Brianza !!

See ya online :):):)

Chang Liu September 20th 06 08:30 AM

rFactor startup

Alright. I am getting the Logitech Pro for now and then G25 when it
comes out. (free of course) :)