AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT Where do I buy one of these? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36682)

Shag June 27th 05 10:46 PM

OT Where do I buy one of these?

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

Would be great for enforcing the kids doing their chores around here.
"Did you take the trash out or did you forget AGAIN!?!?"
"I forgot..."
*** BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
"Wrong answer!!!"

Funkie June 27th 05 11:18 PM

Too good. She was asking for it. I bet that adjusted her attitude real
quick.

Shag June 27th 05 11:54 PM

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:18:37 -0400, "Funkie" >
wrote:

>Too good. She was asking for it. I bet that adjusted her attitude real
>quick.

I think a couple of more shocks from that thing and a kick or eight to
the ribs off-camera were in order, too. I could never be a cop.
Rodney King? phhht! SHADDUP!!! *BZZZZTTTTT!!!!*

.. .

Bryan June 28th 05 01:23 AM

"Shag" > wrote in message
> http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html
>
> Would be great for enforcing the kids doing their chores around here.
> "Did you take the trash out or did you forget AGAIN!?!?"
> "I forgot..."
> *** BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
> "Wrong answer!!!"

Saw this over in reeky (rec.motorcycles) a few days ago, and I'll say it
again.

She was a bitch, but the cop is a thug. He was in no danger. I expect more
for my tax dollars and don't want to live in a 3rd world country where the
cops do as they please.

Flame away.

Bryan

Tim Rogers June 28th 05 02:55 AM

"Bryan" > wrote in message

> She was a bitch, but the cop is a thug. He was in no danger. I expect

more
> for my tax dollars and don't want to live in a 3rd world country where the
> cops do as they please.
>
> Flame away.

..............I agree. Tazers, pepper spray, etc. are a form of violence that
should only be used when someone is a direct threat to the safety of
themselves or others.

Funkie June 28th 05 03:19 AM

> don't want to live in a 3rd world country where the
> cops do as they please.

Too late. Cops taze ppl more often everyday. I agree with Shag, I have a
very low tolerance for attitude. If I was a cop I woulda tazed her the first
2 minutes or so.

Bryan June 28th 05 03:47 AM

"Funkie" > wrote in message
>> don't want to live in a 3rd world country where the
>> cops do as they please.

> Too late. Cops taze ppl more often everyday. I agree with Shag, I have a
> very low tolerance for attitude. If I was a cop I woulda tazed her the
> first
> 2 minutes or so.

Be careful what you ask for. You may get it.

As you admit, welcome to the third world. Get used to it.

Papers please.

Bryan

BTW - Taser have been known to kill.

MUADIBŪ June 28th 05 04:51 AM

>BTW - Taser have been known to kill.

So have plastic bags, in the hands of the right people.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.

Kevin Holzer June 28th 05 08:48 AM

Shag wrote:
> http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html
>
> Would be great for enforcing the kids doing their chores around here.
> "Did you take the trash out or did you forget AGAIN!?!?"
> "I forgot..."
> *** BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
> "Wrong answer!!!"

****ing cops, I'm sick of them harrassing people over stupid things like
this. I realize she may have been asking for it, but Christ, by what
authority is that ****ing fuzzy piece of bacon any more of a person than
she is? It's the streets and highways that have given them this much of
a vice on our nuts. Funny that I am posting this in a car newsgroup,
and that I enjoy cars and driving. She probably got caught in a speed
trap or some other source of revenue. Conflict of interest, if you ask
me -- it'd be better for people to not be able to drive for a few days
in my own humble opinion.
Have you ever seen a cop help anybody? Have you ever been helped by a
cop? Why dont they help folks change tires? What about give a guy a
ride when his car is busted? I tried to flag one down once to see if he
could give me a ride home so I could get a jack (my hole is out of whack
on one side, the bilstien wont fit in -- new with new pan halves, soon),
which was a mile and a half away or so, but no dice. He was busy
protecting and 'serving' everybody else. This is in a really small town
as well, where there's nothing better for them to do (the police log has
maybe two or three events per day, and maybe two or three big issues per
week...). We're bankrolling their paychecks, and all that we get in
return is an obstruction of justice ticket and a dismembered bill of
rights. This isn't about every cop out there, but the fact that there
are those in power that are not good cops negates any good that comes
from of the good ones.
-Kevin

johnboy June 28th 05 01:32 PM

"Bryan" > wrote
> She was a bitch, but the cop is a thug. He was in no danger. I expect
> more for my tax dollars and don't want to live in a 3rd world country
> where the cops do as they please.

No flame. Justice would be to put the cop and the lady in adjoining cells
that have horrific echoes.