AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Can ANYONE help me???????? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61477)

1974ValiantQueen!! April 4th 06 10:46 PM

Can ANYONE help me????????

I have a 1974 Plymouth Valiant that I've been driving for almost 10
years! I was involve in 2 fender-benders and need front left and right
fenders, a right rear fender and front seats.
PLEASE HELP!!!! Parts are so hard to find.

Hachiroku April 5th 06 03:38 AM

Can ANYONE help me????????

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:46:37 -0700, 1974ValiantQueen!! wrote:

> I have a 1974 Plymouth Valiant that I've been driving for almost 10
> years! I was involve in 2 fender-benders and need front left and right
> fenders, a right rear fender and front seats.
> PLEASE HELP!!!! Parts are so hard to find.

Well, you're right there!

This is going to be tough.
Try www.car-part.com
'Used' parts. You may get lucky.
JC Whitney
CertiFit

Good luck. The only other car I know of is being driven daily by a friend
of mine, and I don't think he's going to part with it!

--
In the grand scheme fo things...
What difference does it make?

robs440 April 5th 06 04:17 AM

Can ANYONE help me????????

http://www.texasacres.com/

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/index.htm

robs440 April 5th 06 04:18 AM

Can ANYONE help me????????

http://www.dvautoparts.com/cars.php?/2309

Erroneous Maximus April 5th 06 06:44 PM

Can ANYONE help me????????

In article <X4GYf.4186$lz3.1388@trndny05>, says...

www.car-part.com
> 'Used' parts. You may get lucky.
> JC Whitney
> CertiFit
>
> Good luck. The only other car I know of is being driven daily by a friend
> of mine, and I don't think he's going to part with it!

I don't have the time or inclination to do the search for you so use
your own devices to insert <1974 Plymouth Valiant body and interior
parts> into a search engine. I recommend Meta crawler.