AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   best wishes to richard hammond and family (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74978)

Tango September 20th 06 10:29 PM

best wishes to richard hammond and family

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5365676.stm

hope he makes a full recovery,fingers crossed.
Tango

Edwin Kremer September 20th 06 10:40 PM

In > Tango > writes:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5365676.stm
>
> hope he makes a full recovery,fingers crossed.

We all sure hope so: Hamster, get well soon!

Edwin

--
Edwin Kremer > http://www.xinu.nl/edwin/
pgp: BB70 549B C32B DFF9 03C5 7327 61FE AADC 17BF 2201 (KeyID: 0x17BF2201)

Ruud Dingemans September 20th 06 11:20 PM

Tango wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5365676.stm
>
> hope he makes a full recovery,fingers crossed.

Ouch! That is harsh. Fingers crossed indeed. TG is one of my favorite
shows, although that's not the only reason I hope he'll be all right.

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -27)