AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Airbag Light Flashes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74176)

Andrea Parker September 8th 06 05:53 PM

Airbag Light Flashes

Hi All,
I have a flashing airbag light. A few weeks ago it was flashing a code
of 4, it did that for a few days and then stopped on its own. Now it is
flashing a code of 10 and has been doing so for several days. Is that of
any serious concern and has anybody had any experience with it? Just
curious to get some opinions before I have a costly dealer repair.
Thanks
P.S. I have a 91 GT

Joe[_1_] September 9th 06 04:46 AM

Airbag Light Flashes

(Andrea Parker) wrote in news:24573-4501A024-106
@storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

> Hi All,
> I have a flashing airbag light. A few weeks ago it was flashing a code
> of 4, it did that for a few days and then stopped on its own. Now it

is
> flashing a code of 10 and has been doing so for several days. Is that

of
> any serious concern and has anybody had any experience with it? Just
> curious to get some opinions before I have a costly dealer repair.
> Thanks
> P.S. I have a 91 GT

Try this:
http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/te.../airBag92.html

The stuff on there should apply to a '91.

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC