AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Turbonator (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69375)

[email protected] July 10th 06 08:34 AM

Turbonator

What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

cupra July 10th 06 09:09 AM

Turbonator

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turdonator.com/index.html

I think I can supply a can of snake oil that'll add another 35bhp on top of
that!

PeterMcC July 10th 06 09:32 AM

Turbonator

cupra wrote in

> wrote:
>> What do you think about this?

https://www.turdonator.com/index.html

> I think I can supply a can of snake oil that'll add another 35bhp on
> top of that!

And I've got a mirror that will double the effect - though there is quite a
bit of smoke with it.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

simon July 10th 06 10:29 AM

Turbonator

Wow...
you think that Porsche and Ferrari, et al, would have got there first
wouldn't you...

be037446 July 10th 06 12:24 PM

Turbonator

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

Try it !!! And let us know so we can share your experience.
After all, there is a 30-day-money-back garantuee :-)

Regards.

catman July 10th 06 02:06 PM

Turbonator

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

ROTFLMAO

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

George Graves July 10th 06 05:47 PM

Turbonator

In article .com>,
" > wrote:

> What do you think about this?
>
> https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

There are a number of these devices on the market here in the USA, and
they are supposed to make your car more efficient. In fact, some new
cars, like the Corvette and the Mustang on this side of the pond, have
versions of this "technology" designed-in. Here's the problem. Nothing
like this can be universal. It depends upon how youur induction system
works. If your car is turbocharged or supercharged, putting a device in
the intake to cause the air to vortex would do nothing at all.
Similarily, any advatage to rotating the air mass would be lost on cars
with big-volume air plennums such as those found on the fuel-injected
Alfa V-6s, but I can see so-called "throttle-body", and direct injection
systems benefitting somewhat from turbulated air. Caveat Emptor.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men