AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   electronic control unit (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62077)

mamagiant April 12th 06 02:57 AM

electronic control unit

sorry, here is a continuation of my last bulletin . i need to look at a
diagram of where this part is located in the car. Electronic control
unit..thanks

MasterBlaster April 12th 06 01:06 PM

electronic control unit

"mamagiant" wrote

> sorry, here is a continuation of my last bulletin . i need to look at a
> diagram of where this part is located in the car. Electronic control
> unit..thanks

According to Autozone.com.....

ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER

On your 1992 ACURA INTEGRA, the ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER is:

FRONT SEATING AREA, PASSENGER SIDE, UNDER DASH,
MOUNTED BEHIND GLOVE COMPARTMENT CAVITY ON FIREWALL