AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lights out (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=53240)

philthy January 8th 06 03:47 PM

Lights out

recheck all the fuses the ones under the hood in the pdc and the fuse box
behind the glovebox with a test lite just don't look at them. they can have
a hairline break u will never see

DrMega January 9th 06 02:01 AM

Lights out

Emergency flashers work, but signals in back do not.

In answer to another post, I didn't check the fuses under the hood - on
my way to do that now.

Mike Romain January 9th 06 02:24 PM

Lights out

Please clarify.

The emergency flashers 'will' light up all 4 bulbs or not?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's