AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   HParts?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11938)

[email protected] January 18th 05 08:06 PM

HParts??

Hi,
I tried to go to hparts.com , but their website says "under
construction" and is inactive for me. Does anyone know another website
address HParts might be using in the meantime, and/or their phone
number?? Please email me the information if you do, thank you!

Jafir Elkurd January 19th 05 02:40 AM

Then name of the dealership was Steve Bailey Honda.... if you ever called
them and got placed on hold (or ignore) you'd have the misfortune of knowing
that. ;-)

Actually they had great prices. It's a shame they aren't around anymore. I
called the number a while back and they said they weren't bringing the page
back because it wasn't profitable.

.. .

www.hondaautoparts.com *appear* to be parts of the same