AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sport Seats in a '99 FRC? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3218)

Bill Pallies October 12th 04 04:31 AM

Sport Seats in a '99 FRC?

I know that the '99 Hardtops didn't offer sport seats as an option. I am
looking at buying this particular model. My question is, are the sport
seats in the C5s self-contained? That is, can they simply be swapped in
for the regular seats? My old C4 had the lumbar adjustments and other
controls on the center console and thus all the wiring between the seats
and the rest of the car. Is there anything similar in this case?

I know it may seem silly to some, but one of the many things I miss from
my '94 were the extremely comfortable seats and the
squeeze-you-until-your-eyes-pop-out bolsters.

Thanks,

Bill