AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for parts (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12424)

uknewwho May 15th 04 03:13 AM

Looking for parts

I am looking for any one that is parting out any S-Seires saturns. I have a
2001 SC, so i know it's a stretch looking for parts.
I am looking for rear disc setup, fog lights, power windows, and some other
items.
Also, i need to change the auto. tranny fluid on a 2000 LS2, what type of
filter is on the tranny?
Thank you for your time

uknewwho May 15th 04 04:18 AM

I am also looking for any performence parts, header, nitrous wet or dry, and
such

marx404 May 15th 04 11:18 AM

Try this guy.

http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/

His name is Joey and he specializes in just what you are looking for. I have
bought from him before.

marx404
www.saturnofstuart.com