AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Location of coolant temperature sending unit on a 1999 VW Passat (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73714)

Matt[_2_] September 2nd 06 10:13 PM

Location of coolant temperature sending unit on a 1999 VW Passat

Does nayone know the whereabouts of this unit? I bought a replacement
for ~$8 (the easy part). If so, is it hard to replace?

Thanks

Lost In Space/Woodchuck September 3rd 06 02:44 AM

Location of coolant temperature sending unit on a 1999 VW Passat

Yes, I do, but which engine do you have?

oups.com...