AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   traces of leakage in roofclothing (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=462)

Dennis September 30th 04 11:06 AM

traces of leakage in roofclothing

Hi,

Got some questions:

Just bought a 2002 AR 156 1.9JTD (after-facelift-model, leather seats and
all), and found a big circle-shaped leaktrail in the roofclothing, probably
caused by the roofantenna. Any tips on how to get that cleaned away (leaking
has stopped by the way!).

Is the 115HP engine any good, better driveability than the earlier 105HP and
110HP engines, any experiences? My previous car was a 1999 AR 156 1.8TS on
LPG, I loved the car, never let me down (so regular maintenance will do some
good after all..??), but sometimes I wish it had more power in the lower
revs. I drive about 45.000 kms a year, so decided to try the JTD now.

The factory fitted audio-CD system (no changer), is it any good? It looks
nice though in the dash.

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Grazie,

Dennis