AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   UK Honda Accord 93K Reg - with A/c (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69259)

fo July 8th 06 01:51 PM

UK Honda Accord 93K Reg - with A/c

Lat of the jap ones before swindon models

Q) Does the A/C have a special air filter that can be replaced ?

I'm thinking not but if so i'd like to do it - dont remember the dealer ever
mentioning it

Also going to get that anti-fungal spray used on it for hygiene

any comments ?

thanks

'Curly Q. Links' July 8th 06 04:49 PM

fo wrote:

> Lat of the jap ones before swindon models
>
> Q) Does the A/C have a special air filter that can be replaced ?
>
> I'm thinking not but if so i'd like to do it - dont remember the dealer ever
> mentioning it
>
> Also going to get that anti-fungal spray used on it for hygiene
>
> any comments ?
>
> thanks

What YEAR is it ?

'Curly'

fo July 9th 06 06:03 PM

UK Honda Accord 93K Reg - with A/c

93

K Reg - just before the swindon ones

i know it has no pollen filters but in case theres a "normal" filter
buried in the depths of the car

do all a/c systems in cars have filters ?