AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   1994 Mazda 626 Ignition Switch Problem? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20492)

Danish December 25th 04 11:51 PM

Olive oil
butter

Brown the meat and some chopped onions, peppers, and garilic in olive oil,
place in baking dish, layer with vegetables seasoning and butter.
Bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes.
Serve with hot dinner rolls, fruit salad and sparkling water.

Bébé Buffet 1

Show off with whole roasted children replete with apples in mouths -
and babies? heads stuffed with wild rice. Or keep it simple with a
hearty main course such as stew, lasagna, or meat loaf.

Some suggestions

Pre-mie pot pies, beef stew, leg of lamb, stuffed chicken, roast pork spiral ham,
Cranberry pineapple salad, sweet potatoes in butter, vegetable platter, tossed salad with tomato and avocado, parsley new potatoes, spinich cucumber salad, fruit salad
Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants
Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies
Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table.
They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose.
Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from
carrying too much, nor will they have to make 10 trips back and fourth from the
service stations.

Roast Leg of Amputee

By all means, substitute lamb or a good beef roast if the haunch
it is

Lanny Chambers December 25th 04 11:51 PM

2 cleaned fetuses, head on
2 eggs
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 cup seasoned flour
oil enough for deep frying
1 loaf French bread
Lettuce
tomatoes
mayonnaise, etc.

Marinate the fetuses in the egg-mustard mixture.
Dredge thoroughly in flour.
Fry at 375° until crispy golden brown.
Remove and place on paper towels.

Holiday Youngster

One can easily adapt this recipe to ham, though as presented,
it violates no religious taboos against swine.

1 large toddler or small child, cleaned and de-headed
Kentucky Bourbon Sauce (see index)
1 large can pineapple slices
Whole cloves

Place him (or ham) or her in a large glass baking dish, buttocks up.
Tie with butcher string around and across so that he looks like
he?s crawling.
Glaze, then arrange pineapples and secure with cloves.
Bake uncovered in 350° oven till thermometer reaches 160°.

Cajun Babies

Just like crabs or crawfish, babies are boiled alive!
You don?t need silverware, the hot spicy meat comes off in your hands.

6 live babies
1 lb. smoked sausage
4 lemons
whole garlic
2 lb. new potatoes
4 ears corn
1 box salt
crab boil

Bring 3 gallons of water to a boil.
Add sausage, salt, crab boil, lemons and garlic.
Drop potatoes in, boil for 4 minutes.
Corn is added next, boil an additional 11 minutes.
Put the live babies into the boiling water and cover.
Boil till meat comes off easily with a fork.

Oven-Baked Baby-Back Ribs

Beef ribs or pork ribs can be used in this recipe,
and that is exactly what your dinner guests will a

Danish December 26th 04 02:23 AM

1994 Mazda 626 Ignition Switch Problem?

Hi Guys

I know this is a miata forum but hopefully some of you guys will have
some input regarding this. The other day when going to start my car
It wouldn't crank at all. The radio wont turn on, heater no
accessories except for the headlights.

Is this a possible ignition switch issue? Is there anything else I
should look for? Any switches of sorts?

If it is the ignition how much am I looking to pay for the part?
Where can I get the best price?

I plan on doing the repair myself, i've replaced an ignition
cylinder+switch in my mustang but never in the 626. What is the
process in doing this repair? Any advice would be well appreciated!

Thanks,

Danish

Lanny Chambers December 26th 04 02:36 AM

In article > ,
(Danish) wrote:

> Is this a possible ignition switch issue?

The Miata ignition switch is prone to abnormal wear if the owner has a
heavy keyring. If that sounds like you, try removing the ignition key
and using it alone. See if wiggling the key makes any difference. If so,
it's probably time for a new switch.

The best prices on factory parts are usually found at Trussville Mazda
in Alabama. Google their website.

--
Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
'94C

Jon and Cindy December 26th 04 03:59 AM

This link is to the ignition setup for my car, I've never forwarded it, but
you get the idea.....
It's a nice, incomplete online help.
jon
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBr...3d800500e3.jsp