AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   More Moron Motorcyclists (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71628)

gpsman August 7th 06 12:09 AM

More Moron Motorcyclists

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> The scene: a narrow, twisty mountain road with no shoulders and huge
> oak trees growing mere inches away from the edge of the pavement.
> Posted speed limit: 35 MPH. Lots of blind curves. So who should happen
> by but a bunch of suicidal assholes on sport bikes, passing illegally
> against a double-yellow center line, exceeding the speed limit by at
> least 60 MPH, and generally BEGGING for their Darwin awards.
>
> http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=23u3ajm
>
> Notice how one of them makes his pass even though there is an oncoming
> car - he straddles the double-yellow center line and squeezes between
> us. How ****ing dumb is that?

They had to pass to get around your sightseeing, sloth-driving ass.
Therefore, their manuevers were your fault. You're lucky you didn't
kill one of them.

I hope you aren't going to suggest you had a right to delay another
driver. You should have pulled over and let them by if you weren't
going to match their speed, but you sloths always feel you own the
road.

Everybody in r.a.d. knows the fastest driver has the ROW and that all
slower drivers must yield to them immediately. You probably made them
late to work and they got fired. I hope you have that on your
conscious for a long time.
-----

- gpsman