AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Paging Meatball Turbo (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=304)

SteveH July 28th 04 11:37 PM

Paging Meatball Turbo

You want this, you do:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Wish I had the space for it.

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL

MeatballTurbo July 29th 04 07:07 AM

In article >,
spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> You want this, you do:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
> 218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> Wish I had the space for it.

Oh yeah. Saw that one, too far from me to go check it over though.

Looks an absolute beauty, and no bugger even bid on it.
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Ex Alfa Adam July 29th 04 08:19 PM

> You want this, you do:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
> 218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It's close, but I'd still prefer a mint Giulietta 116 like I used to
have...... (Shouldn't have sold it all those years ago!)

Adam H

SteveH July 29th 04 08:27 PM

Ex Alfa Adam > wrote:

> > You want this, you do:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
> > 218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

> It's close, but I'd still prefer a mint Giulietta 116 like I used to
> have...... (Shouldn't have sold it all those years ago!)

I'd love to do a V6 (like Catman did to his 116) conversion on an
Alfetta - complete with 75 LSD gearbox and 75 Recaro interior.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL

Catman July 29th 04 09:17 PM

Ex Alfa Adam wrote:

>> You want this, you do:
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
>> 218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

> It's close, but I'd still prefer a mint Giulietta 116 like I used to
> have...... (Shouldn't have sold it all those years ago!)

Steve saw one for sale a while back. I know there is *one* that will be
coming up for sale at some point in the future.

Last Alfa day there were 4 IIRC 116s (mine was at home) and they were all
looking pretty ropey :(
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

SteveH July 29th 04 09:53 PM

Catman > wrote:

> Ex Alfa Adam wrote:
>
> >> You want this, you do:
> >>
> >> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9752&item=2485
> >> 218228&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

> > It's close, but I'd still prefer a mint Giulietta 116 like I used to
> > have...... (Shouldn't have sold it all those years ago!)
> >

> Steve saw one for sale a while back. I know there is *one* that will be
> coming up for sale at some point in the future.

And I'm still kicking myself for not offering him £500 cash and seeing
what he said, 'cos it was knocking around his forecourt for a good few
months :-(
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL