AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Recommended Alfa Garage Nr Glasgow (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=230)

Mr Flipflops June 30th 04 08:05 PM

Recommended Alfa Garage Nr Glasgow

Any recommended Alfa places (other than dealers) near Glasgow?

Ta

Rgds

Stuart

Pete July 1st 04 05:17 PM

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:05:05 +0100, "Mr Flipflops"
>, wrote:

>Any recommended Alfa places (other than dealers) near Glasgow?
>
>Ta
>
>Rgds
>
>Stuart

Only if you come back to the group and explain what Footering means :-)

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)

Stuart Ewen July 3rd 04 11:14 AM

> >Any recommended Alfa places (other than dealers) near Glasgow?
> >
> >Ta
> >
> >Rgds
> >
> >Stuart
> >

> Only if you come back to the group and explain what Footering means :-)
>

> Pete

Certainly sir, Footering = tinkering = messing around with stuff. I'm
not sure I'd recommend footering with stuff on the Alfa though ;-),
especially when it's an undertray and the dealer seems unable to
supply the right fixings. Luckily, someone invented cable ties.

Rgds

Stuart

Pete July 3rd 04 03:03 PM

On 3 Jul 2004 03:14:49 -0700, (Stuart Ewen), wrote:

>> >Any recommended Alfa places (other than dealers) near Glasgow?
>> >
>> >Ta
>> >
>> >Rgds
>> >
>> >Stuart
>> >

>> Only if you come back to the group and explain what Footering means :-)
>>

>> Pete

>Certainly sir, Footering = tinkering = messing around with stuff. I'm
>not sure I'd recommend footering with stuff on the Alfa though ;-),
>especially when it's an undertray and the dealer seems unable to
>supply the right fixings. Luckily, someone invented cable ties.
>
>Rgds
>Stuart

Thank you Stuart. <G>
There you are readers. "Footering" as defined by the OP. <LOL>
IMHO rather close to my reply to the Thread - replacement key

Hopefully someone can suggest an Indie garage near Glasgow.

Pete