AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   avenger fuse box... making buzzing noise (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4769)

avengerDan October 6th 04 05:54 AM

avenger fuse box... making buzzing noise

Hi,
My battery light came on while I was driving and when I turned my car
off and tried to start it no lights or anything would turn on... So i
opend the hood and a buzzing noise is coming from my fuse box, when I
pull out one of the fuzes it stops buzzing but when i put in a new one
it starts buzzing again.. What is going on any ideas?
It is a 98 4 cyl automatic

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.AutoForumz.com/Dodge-aven...pict73442.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.AutoForumz.com/eform.php?p=326781