AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Upcomming Saturn finance specials? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61721)

Phil Marshall April 7th 06 05:40 PM

Upcomming Saturn finance specials?

I'm sorry I missed out on the 'GM Employee pricing for everyone'
deal they were running a while ago. Anyone know if there is any
super specials coming in the near future?

Tom The Great April 7th 06 08:42 PM

On 07 Apr 2006 16:40:19 GMT, (Phil Marshall) wrote:

>I'm sorry I missed out on the 'GM Employee pricing for everyone'
>deal they were running a while ago. Anyone know if there is any
>super specials coming in the near future?

IMHO:

The "Employee" discount wasn't really a discount, or onl all cars. You
might do way better haggling, and looking for a dealer that 'wants' to
sell. This typically happens end of a period, like a month, quarter,
or year, since quotas might be pressing.

Soon, I think car dealers offer a 'grad' discount to get people in the
door, you might find that discount amount will appy for anyone trying
to buy a car. ;)

later,

tom @
www.NoCostAds.com

marx404 April 8th 06 12:04 PM

Upcomming Saturn finance specials?

I can tell you this. As Saturn has become integrated into the GM family,
more incentives are becoming available. Perhaps check Autobytel.com to seek
them out. Saturn still remains a no hassle no haggle shop which means you
can get a good deal without all the fuss.

marx404