AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where the heck is the PCV valve (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59463)

jtees4 March 15th 06 12:55 AM

Where the heck is the PCV valve

1997 Neon. Thank you.

jtees4 March 15th 06 12:56 AM

Where the heck is the PCV valve

Sorry...SOHC

maxpower March 15th 06 01:17 AM

Where the heck is the PCV valve

"jtees4" > wrote in message
> 1997 Neon. Thank you.

Look under the intake manifold to the right side, You should also have a
vacuum routing label under the hood that will show you where it is located,

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

jtees4 March 15th 06 08:55 PM

Where the heck is the PCV valve

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:17:42 -0500, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>"jtees4" > wrote in message
.. .
>> 1997 Neon. Thank you.

>Look under the intake manifold to the right side, You should also have a
>vacuum routing label under the hood that will show you where it is located,
>
>Glenn Beasley
>Chrysler Tech

Ah..didn't think of looking for the sticker. what gets me is I changed
this a few times already in the past. I only looked for a minute the
other day, I am sure I will find it when I look again and have more
time. It is my sons car now and to get him to stand still for more
than a few seconds is downright impossible.