AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fuel Pressure Regulator (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25529)

James Burton February 27th 05 03:22 PM

Fuel Pressure Regulator

I have a 1989 VW Fox and the vacuum hose coming out of this has been missing
for sometime. I bought a hose today, but cannot find the hole, maybe in the
air filter box, which this other end of this hose fits into. Any help?

Thanks,

James

[email protected] February 27th 05 07:52 PM

On my 1984 Rabbit the control pressure regulator had a black cover for
the hole. All it is for is a vent for the cpr. It does not go to
anything. Your car may be different. Look at the hose diagram on the
hood to confirm.

"James Burton" > wrote:

>I have a 1989 VW Fox and the vacuum hose coming out of this has been missing
>for sometime. I bought a hose today, but cannot find the hole, maybe in the
>air filter box, which this other end of this hose fits into. Any help?
>
>Thanks,
>
>James

Jim B.