PDA

View Full Version : New Products for October

Charterhouse Aquatics
October 4th 04, 12:35 PM
Just a note to let you know about our new products for October

Custom Aquariums
We have just launched a new range of custom aquariums from one of the
UK's leading manufacturers. These beautiful solid wood stands and
canopies are available in a variety of styles, finishes and sizes,
with or without a glass tank. Designing your own unique aquarium just
couldn't be easier. All tanks are built to a high specification and
come supplied with sliding glass covers. Non-standard sizes are
available, normally at no extra cost, and delivery is available in the
UK. For more details:-
http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/catalog/info_pages.php?pages_id=2

New BiOrb Products Coming Soon
Reef-One will shortly be announcing the launch of new BiOrb products,
including 60 litre and 12 litre BiOrb's., and the new BiUbe, a
cylindrical aquarium featuring intelligent heating and lighting
systems. We will be offering the whole range at our normal very low
prices, so watch our site for more details. We have recently added a
number of new accessories to our range, including a filter pump, a
bubble guard and a one way value. For more details:-
http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=42

Lowest Prices On-Line
We are still offering the lowest prices on-line for BiOrb, Eheim, Red
Sea Prizm skimmers and the great value Jebo range. We are continually
adding to our product range, so do contact us if you have any
requirements we currently do not list. You can let us know by email on
, or by using the ‘Contact Us' form on
our site. For our current range:-
http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/catalog/

How about creating an account? You will then receive new product and
special offer information in our monthly newsletter.

Regards

Charterhouse Aquatics